Saturday, July 10, 2010

Taking a little break

Life has been a little hectic this week and the next two weeks will be even worse in terms of free time.   It’s for all positive reasons but it has left little time for writing.  So to take the pressure off myself, I’ve decided it’s time to take a little break.

For the next two weeks I will be attending a very challenging program for credit union management.  It is a great opportunity but I will be basically back to college life for two weeks.  You know, living in the dorm with no amenities and spending all of my free time studying for the test which comes at the end.  This is actually my first year of a three year program.

Of course, that meant I had to complete three weeks worth of work this week to get ready.  Add to the that hours spent watching the Tour de France each day and you see that there is just not enough time.

So . . . reread some of your favorites and watch for new posts starting the week of July 26th.  Until then, Vive le Tour!!!

Ciao!

1 Comment(s):

Nicole said...

Good Luck Lee!!!