Saturday, November 4, 2017

It's Time to Write

For many reasons, I’ve been in a writing drought for a while now.  I could list them all for you but the smart reader would actually recognize it as a list of rationalizations, not real reasons. If I’m being honest, there’s really only one reason for my lack of writing.  I haven’t been writing because I haven’t felt like writing.  

As fall arrives and opens the door for winter, I should have plenty of time to write.  Cold rainy days are much more conducive to writing then riding and I am hoping to take advantage of it.  When it’s raining outside, I have my expresso machine, wine cellar, and writing desk inside.  What more could an aspiring author hope for?

So, here’s the plan.  I have a lot of ideas roaming around in my head that I think make excellent topics.  Now, I just need to get them down on paper, so to speak.  Here’s some the areas I hope to write about.

Roussillon, France
Time in Provence.

Time in Paris

My triple climb of Mont Ventoux.

The fires of Santa Rosa.

An ode to a special person.

And many, many more!


There will not be any rhyme or reason to the order.  I’m just going to go where the muse takes me.  Hopefully, she’ll start by taking me to the writing desk.

Ciao!

0 Comment(s):